Friday, March 20, 2009

fiona apple read my mind.

I don't understand about complementary colors And what they say Side by side they both get bright Together they both get gray But he's been pretty much yellowAnd I've been kinda blueBut all I can see isRed, red, red, red, red nowWhat am I gonna doI don't understand aboutDiamonds and why men buy themWhat's so impressive about a diamondExcept the miningAnd it's dangerous workTrying to get to you tooAnd I think if I didn't have toKill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill myself doing itMaybe I wouldn't think so much of youI've been watching all the timeAnd I still can't find the tackAnd I wanna know is it okayIs it just fineOr is it my faultIs it my lackI don't understand aboutThe weather outsideOr the harmony in a tuneOr why somebody liedThere's solace a bit for submittingTo the fitfully cryptically trueWhat's happened has happenedWhat's coming is already on its wayWith a role for me to playI don't understandI'll never understandBut I'll try to understandThere's nothing else I can do

No comments: